RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA

Keep hate out of the world's beautiful game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take part in our e-mail campaign!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teetrinker
Admin
teetrinker

Take part in our e-mail campaign! Empty
PostSubject: Take part in our e-mail campaign!   Take part in our e-mail campaign! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:43 pm

"While I'm a president of the Croatian Football Federation, there will be no homosexuals playing in the national team. […] Luckily, only normal people play football."

Source

These words spoken by Vlatko Markovic, president of the Croatian Football Federation, are unacceptable for all of us who fight against homophobia in football. That's why our organisation has to respond!
We ask you to take part in our protest campaign by sending an e-mail to the Croatian Football Federation and UEFA, as Markovic' words aren't just unacceptable, but also opposed to the RESPECT campaign fostered by UEFA. Please copy and paste the following announcements and send:

CC: info@uefa.com
Re: RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA

Dear President Michel Platini,

I am writing to you to express concern about the recent comments of Vlatko Markovic, President of the Croatia Football Federation against homosexuals. Homophobia in any form is objectionable and directly opposed to the RESPECT campaign fostered by UEFA. His statements and discriminatory bans are unacceptable and as a member of Red Card Homophobia, I urge you to ensure all high-quality players can play for Croatia.

Sincerely yours

(Your name)

CC: info@hns-cff.hr
Re: CRVENI KARTON ZA HOMOFOBIJU

Poštovani predsjedniče Marković,

homofobija je u svakom pogledu uvredljiva i u direktnoj je suprotnosti s geslom o POŠTOVANJU i nastojanjima UEFA-e da se to poštovanje održi. Vaše izjave i zabrane na temelju diskriminacije pojedinaca neprihvatljive su, i kao član organizacije CRVENI KARTON ZA HOMOFOBIJU, potičem Vas da osigurate da svaki kvalificirani igrač može igrati za reprezentaciju Hrvatske.

(Your name)

You can send the e-mail as often as you like over the next days.

Your help is most appreciated. Thanks.

PS: Please inform other people as well about our e-mail campaign.

More informations here on our blog.
Back to top Go down

Take part in our e-mail campaign!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA :: RCH RELATED STUFF :: RCH Campaigns-
Jump to: