RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA

Keep hate out of the world's beautiful game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum header

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
teetrinker
Admin
teetrinker

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Forum header   Forum header EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:05 am

Just wanted to ask if someone is interested in creating a header for this forum as the bright grey stripe at the top starts to look boring. And I like to think that a header (with our logo as a part of it for example) gives the forum a more costumized look.
Back to top Go down
jowlia

jowlia

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum header   Forum header EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:12 pm

not just the header, if anyone is familiar with php, changing the color scheme would be a nice start (i mean, whats up with all the green?)

what should be the dimensions of the header? idk if i can do it , but its important to know either way
Back to top Go down
teetrinker
Admin
teetrinker

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum header   Forum header EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Yeah, that green is a bid annoying after a while and doesn't fit to our red/white appearance. But it has to stay a few days more. Perhaps we find someone soon who knows about php.

I wish I could say which size a header has to have. Can't find any informations about that for now. But I don't give up. Just wanted to know if someone is generally interested in making a header.
Back to top Go down
teetrinker
Admin
teetrinker

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum header   Forum header EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:21 pm

jowlia wrote:
what should be the dimensions of the header? idk if i can do it , but its important to know either way

I'm still not sure as I do not have much of a clue about graphic work. Would it help you to see the style sheet so you can look for the size yourself?
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum header   Forum header EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Woah! I came on here today and did a double take.
Thanks to whoever redid our theme and header, it's no longer the generic-ness from before Smile
I was thinking the header could probably be a little more eye-catching, but good job and thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
teetrinker
Admin
teetrinker

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum header   Forum header EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Unfortunately it's still generic-ness - just a different pre-made theme Smile I just chosed one with red colour. Actually there were three which came into question, but one was with a huge advert header of the guy who made it and the other one was with pink were now the grey colour is. So, we still could need someone who is able to create OUR own style or at least a more eye-catching header. I just put in our logo instead of the ugly button which was there before. Problem is: I still can't figure out what size the header has to have Neutral
Back to top Go down
jowlia

jowlia

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum header   Forum header EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:23 am

maybe not as a definitive thing, but one easy to make and edit and resize would be use that photo mosaic of people holding support messages. we could try out different sizes, idk.. i think i'd like to take a look at the style sheet and play around with the sizes

if im not too busy i can probably design some new buttons for the site, but i wouldnt count on that.. im already offering a lot more than i can manage, disappointment is on the way, im sure.
Back to top Go down
teetrinker
Admin
teetrinker

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum header   Forum header EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:48 am

jowlia wrote:
maybe not as a definitive thing, but one easy to make and edit and resize would be use that photo mosaic of people holding support messages. we could try out different sizes, idk.. i think i'd like to take a look at the style sheet and play around with the sizes

Nice idea indeed Smile We should give it a try. If you would like to do it, contact me via pm for details.

jowlia wrote:
if im not too busy i can probably design some new buttons for the site, but i wouldnt count on that.. im already offering a lot more than i can manage, disappointment is on the way, im sure.

Would be cool. But no need to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
tonstant_weader
Admin
tonstant_weader

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum header   Forum header EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:57 pm

This definitely looks better than it did, but I agree with the photocollage that was really really cool.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/NotoriousCLH
Lulu

Lulu

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum header   Forum header EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:41 pm

The photo mosaic sound pretty cool.
To add to this, I have an idea that actually came from my yearbook. I was wondering if it'd be possible to gather lots of pictures, and tint certain pictures so when we look at the mosaic as a whole, we see a message, or even just RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA.

I'll upload a photo of what it looks like when my camera's charged up. The problem about this (I'm not sure) is that the file might be a bit big. But then again, I'm not too good with graphics stuff beyond putting together a poster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum header Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum header   Forum header Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum header
Page 1 of 1