RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA

Keep hate out of the world's beautiful game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
teetrinker
Admin
teetrinker

Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld Empty
PostSubject: Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld   Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 pm

From the 7th of January to the 9th of January 2011, the 8th QFF Conference will take place in Bielefeld (QFF = Queer Footbakk Fanclubs). Perhapos someone is interested in going there?
Back to top Go down
clarity

clarity

PostSubject: Re: Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld   Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:40 am

Yes, I definitely want to go.
January usually is not that busy with Uni stuff and Bielefeld isn't too far away from me. Might be able to get dad's van (free fuel, yay). So, if anyone between Frankfurt and Bielefeld wants to go an needs a lift or just does not want to go alone, I'm here.
/rant
Back to top Go down
besanamo

besanamo

PostSubject: Re: Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld   Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 11:31 am

I'd love to go & so far my shedule looks free. =D

Quote :

So, if anyone between Frankfurt and Bielefeld wants to go an needs a lift or just does not want to go alone, I'm here.
I'm not sure if I'll start from down south (Baden-Württemberg) or midwest (Bonn) but either way I could get to Frankfurt by train within 1 1/2 hours. So if you're up for going together from there, I'd love to do that.

Also since you're keen on going? Do you have any more info on it? Is there a program around? Would we need to book into a hotel / youth hostel or is it located in a place like that already like some conventions are? Just trying to figure out some logistics.
Back to top Go down
teetrinker
Admin
teetrinker

PostSubject: Re: Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld   Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:39 am

besanamo wrote:
Also since you're keen on going? Do you have any more info on it? Is there a program around? Would we need to book into a hotel / youth hostel or is it located in a place like that already like some conventions are? Just trying to figure out some logistics.

No further informations about the course of the conference yet - at least I couldn't find something. If it's needed to stay overnight or if it's enough to join in on one of the three days depends on your preference and on the schedule, I think. I for myself can't afford to stay all three days because of money and time reasons, but in case you can stay all the time we'll get a full impression of the whole event Smile

(Btw: In case you didn't see yet, we talk a bit about it in the German thread here as well.)
Back to top Go down
besanamo

besanamo

PostSubject: Re: Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld   Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 am

teetrinker wrote:
(Btw: In case you didn't see yet, we talk a bit about it in the German thread here as well.)

Nope I hadn't seen that section yet but I'll join you guys there now. Thanks for the tip! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld   Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld Empty

Back to top Go down

Germany: QFF conference in Bielefeld
Page 1 of 1