RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA

Keep hate out of the world's beautiful game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New England and Tri-State Area

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kem_viva

Kem_viva

New England and Tri-State Area Empty
PostSubject: New England and Tri-State Area   New England and Tri-State Area EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:10 am

Just trying to figure out how many people we have in this area of the United States.

I am in Connecticut for now at least, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in going to an MLS match together next season and handing out flyers and stuff? New York Red Bulls would be the easiest for me, but I could possibly do New England or Philly.

A college match would be fine too, but the season is about over now, next fall that could be another possibility.
Back to top Go down
KaptPowers

KaptPowers

PostSubject: Re: New England and Tri-State Area   New England and Tri-State Area EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:06 am

I'm definitely interested. I'm a little north of Boston and an avid Revs fan. I'm also in the Revs' "Midnight Riders" supporters group. I'd be willing to bring it up at the year-end meeting and see if we couldn't do a whole thing.
Back to top Go down
tonstant_weader
Admin
tonstant_weader

PostSubject: Re: New England and Tri-State Area   New England and Tri-State Area EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:49 pm

I'm in Boston as well. I don't get to a ton of Revs games but certainly would be willing to help out next season.

There's also very active Boston Blues (Chelsea) and LFC Supporters groups in the city I'd be willing email/to go to meet/drink a pint with in order to further our causes. Smile

New York and CT will also be possibilities post-January when I can get my hands on my car again.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/NotoriousCLH
doux-amer

PostSubject: Re: New England and Tri-State Area   New England and Tri-State Area EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Definitely interested. I'm in New York and I'd love to help in some way.
Back to top Go down
Kem_viva

Kem_viva

PostSubject: Re: New England and Tri-State Area   New England and Tri-State Area EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Okay so MLS season is nearly upon us, are people still interested in going to a match to hand out flyers?

New York is still best for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New England and Tri-State Area   New England and Tri-State Area Empty

Back to top Go down

New England and Tri-State Area
Page 1 of 1