RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA

Keep hate out of the world's beautiful game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Books List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
clarity

clarity

Books List Empty
PostSubject: Books List   Books List EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Here is the list of books on homophobia (and gender) in football (sports) that was started on LJ.
books info
books guidelines
I'm putting this on the message board because I think this is the most convenient was of collecting more and of keeping an eye on what wehave so far.

If you know any more, just post the info and I'll add them to this post Smile

Tanja Walther- Ahrens, Seitenwechsel: Coming-Out im Fußball (will be released in early 2011)

Bucher Grupe (ed.), Homosexualitt Im Sport: Martina Navrtilov, Eurogames, Justin Fashanu, Nicole Pratt, Queer Football Fanclubs, John Blankenstein, John Amaechi (2010)

Eva Kreisky, Arena der Männlichkeit: Über das Verhältnis von Fußball und Geschlecht (Politik der Geschlechterverhältnisse)
(2006)

Holger Brandes, Harald Christa, Ralf Evers, Hauptsache Fußball: Sozialwissenschaftliche Einwürfe (2006)

Simon Louis Lajeunesse: L'épreuve de la masculinité : Sports, rituels et homophobie (2008)

Huub Ter Haar, 'Gelijkspel'

Julian Altmann, Der Mitterlstürmer (2010, novel)

Marcus Urban/Ronny Blasche, Der Versteckspieler (2008, autobiography with articles)

Yoann LeMaire, Je suis le Seul joueur de foot homo, enfin j'etais ... (2009, autobiography)

Ronny Blaschke, Im Schatten des Spiels: Rassismus und Randale im Fußball
(2007)

This isn't really about RCH in the press like the other topics, but I stillt thought the press category was the most suitable one. I didn't really know where else to put it Wink
Back to top Go down
teetrinker
Admin
teetrinker

Books List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Books List   Books List EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Moved the list Wink
Back to top Go down

Books List
Page 1 of 1