RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA

Keep hate out of the world's beautiful game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+35
leoniæ
Jessi
Lulu
sorcha_forest
stolenskylines
conni
gupdm
bitcherry
wall upper
Emily84
Loezzy
besanamo
vaguelydirty
neenyah
jowlia
overratedashell
frozenglibber
Kem_viva
jenn
joHC
tonstant_weader
_toasterhead
fandomonymous
goldenskies
cryptogirl
haisha_hime
clarity
Dr_Donald_Trefusis
letsjamtogether
teetrinker
sitrusberry
steelwater
tinydevastation
nzcz
Admin
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:09 pm

TELL EVERYONE HI.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://redcardhomophobia.forumpro.org
nzcz

nzcz

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hiii!   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Natalia, or __imagine____ on LJ, your lovely mod, haha. I also run the twitter if you have any questions about that.

Anyway, have fun, I'm sure you're sick of reading what I write, so this is my short intro.

Last edited by nzcz on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/natalinko_
tinydevastation

tinydevastation

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 pm

Hello. My name's Zinaid, I help out with the tumblr.
Same username as in LJ.
Back to top Go down
http://tinydevastation.tumblr.com/
steelwater

steelwater

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Hello! I'm scruby on lj. I'm one of the mods of the lj comm and of the facebook page. I'm Really glad this thing is growing and growing. (:

Last edited by steelwater on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sitrusberry

sitrusberry

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Hey! I'm Jess.

I'm also one of the mods on the RCH Tumblr (also under the name sitrusberry) and mynames_jess on LJ (where I'm much less active, but try to put my two cents into discussions on the RCH LJ).

So glad we finally have a forum!
Back to top Go down
http://sitrusberry.tumblr.com
teetrinker
Admin
teetrinker

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 pm

Hello, I'm Steffi (teetrinker at LJ). I'm the mod of this forum together with Natalie.

Hope the forum will feel like home for you soon Smile

PS: English isn't my native language so bear with me if necessary.
Back to top Go down
letsjamtogether

letsjamtogether

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Howdy. The name's Berry. :] I've been away (since I didn't have internet) and returned to see RCH had gone supernova in the meanwhile and couldn't be more gleeful about it.

At the moment I do nothing except pimp this out to fellow football-player fans, but I'll do more in the future. I'm new to football in general although I come from Venezuela and the WC's always been a big thing in my house. I just never paid attention until this year.

Nice to meet you all. Thank you for creating a forum.
Back to top Go down
http://letsjamtogether.livejournal.com
Dr_Donald_Trefusis

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Séamus Kennan almost everywhere in the internet - it's my pseudo as I don't completely trust the WWW, so I hope you'll accept that I come along with it here, too. Maybe I'll change in the future. We'll see.

Lend my pseudo in here from Stephen Fry's alter ego and on LJ I'm kris_boyd_etc.

Hope we can do something against homophobia with all the action created recently and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Cheers!

PS. No, I'm not a mod on any site.
Back to top Go down
http://eireplusalba.wordpress.com/
clarity

clarity

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Hey, I'm Anne, clarytee217 on LJ.
I'm German and I've helped with a few translations here and there and comment on LJ.
Apart from spreading the word on any relevant site I frequent (which area few XD) I haven't done much yet but I'd like to contribute to the blog once uni lets me breathe for a while.
I speak German, English, understand French pretty well, have a basic idea of Spanish and could get some help with Czech.

so, um, yeah, Hi Wink

Last edited by clarity on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
haisha_hime

haisha_hime

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: *~*   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:38 pm

Hey there...?
I am known by many names...
Same username on LJ, DeadpanSarcasm on twitter, and aznsmartass on tumblr.

Uh, I'm into graphics design and web design and stuff like that. I enjoy being tech-savvy. I made like 4 of the support posters on tumblr after spending a really long time coming up with creative play-on-word/phrases that matched with the individual clubs to promote RCH.
I'd rather be doing support posters than my homework, but I don't speak any of the European languages besides English so I feel weird if I made a poster about a non-English speaking club in Europe/South America...Just because I know my grammar/spelling/everything else would be wrong. I'm somewhat of a neurotic Grammar Nazi...

Okay, I think that's enough. What a Face
Back to top Go down
cryptogirl

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 pm

I'm cryptogirl here and on LJ and twatter, I'm Lia or Amelia elsewhere.

I'm in a messed up timezone - GMT + 8.

I'm a mod on rc_homophobia and blog admin.

I speak English, French, and Spanish.
Back to top Go down
goldenskies

goldenskies

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi!
I'm Cecile and goldenskies on livejournal. I've been trying to spread word and I'm really excited about this forum/the campaign in general.

I speak English, French, Spanish, and Chinese (although the first two are definitely my best languages).
Back to top Go down
fandomonymous

fandomonymous

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:21 pm

I'm K, fandomonymous here, on LJ, and on Twitter. I am working on a blog article about Philipp Lahm's anti-homophobia stance and (to some degree) about the gay fanclubs (Queerpass Bayern etc) in the Bundesliga. I hope one day to make origami "awareness ribbons" people can wear to games!
Back to top Go down
http://kawascrane.etsy.com
_toasterhead

_toasterhead

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:35 pm

hi, i'm Nicole aka _toasterhead on LJ. so far i've helped by translating/editing the chinese flyer...& by madly tweeting #redcardhomophobia & reblogging stuff on tumblr i guess. i definitely want to help out more though. :) i've been meaning to update the clubs/organizations list with more english-speaking clubs (just cos i'm not good at/don't know european languages), so i'll try to get on that soon! :)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/bananadisco
tonstant_weader
Admin
tonstant_weader

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Hiya!

I'm Christine aka tonstant_weader on LJ aka NotoriousCLH on twitter and I live in the US.

I speak English well and know a bit of French and Spanish (ok, like 50% curse words) and can speak/read some Korean.

I wrote the (very) rough draft of the mission statement and hope over the next few months to develop a video project, so check out the Graphics section with your ideas! I don't have tons of free time until January unfortunately but hope to help more with org and especially communications (that is, if we aren't front page Google news by that point at the rate we're going)!

I'm a newly minted mod on this forum so let's keep talking!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/NotoriousCLH
joHC

joHC

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:56 pm

My name is Jo and my LJ name is johc. I am a long time lurker at ONTD_FB and only just recently joined the lj comm. I don´t comment very much in general, but homophobia/human rights are quite important to my heart. I haven´t contributed anything substantially, because my life is a mess right now. Once I have things sorted out, I will try to help out RCH as much as I can.

I can speak cantonese in addition to English, and I am learning French right now.

Keep up the great work, everyone.
Back to top Go down
jenn

jenn

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Hola!

I'm jenn pretty much everywhere on the internet, in various forms that is.

@jenkies720 on twitter

bbluejenn117 on livejournal

I'm one of the "mods" at facebook

I can read and speak a bit of French and Spanish, but my French is probably stronger. First language is English.

I submitted an article for the opinions post for the website, and it was way over the 800 suggested word limit. I hope the mods will forgive me.

Anything else? Yes! I am really amazed and so very excited at how quickly this has picked up from a random post on _fb to all that everyone is currently doing! I'm honored just to be a small part of it.
Back to top Go down
Kem_viva

Kem_viva

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 am

Hey everyone!

Im Kelly aka kem_viva here and on lj.

I am one of the blog admins so I've worked a bit on that if anyone has any questions.

I love all the work and effort everyone is putting into this!! Smile
Back to top Go down
frozenglibber

frozenglibber

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:40 am

Aloha~

I'm Cara, same username here as in LJ, I always have the same everywhere. So whenever you see someone somewhere who's nickname is frozenglibber that's probably me. (:

I'm 20 and from Germany and yeah. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
overratedashell

overratedashell

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:43 am

Hi everyone.

My name is Nadine. I am 20 and from Germany [:
Same username on here as on LJ.

I speak English, German and okay Spanish (but not translate worthy lol)
Back to top Go down
jowlia

jowlia

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Hey there, my name is Julia, same nick as on LJ, I'm part of the tumblr admin-trio

Im 23 and im from Brazil, hence i speak Portuguese, i can help translate stuff if needed. I try to speak French and fail every time for the last 3,5 years as well.

And yeah i only saw this thread now haha /moron
Back to top Go down
neenyah

neenyah

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:15 am

Always late to the party.... geek

Hi! My name is Niña. I'm neecule in LJ. I'm one of the Red Card Homophobia FB Page mods.

I have a dog and I love him. (Just keeping our Introductions page very light and fun! LOL) Happy to meet all of you!
Back to top Go down
vaguelydirty

vaguelydirty

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Hey all, I'm Massi aka vaguely_dirty on LJ. 20, F, I live in the NYC/NJ area. Smile

Aside from english, I also speak Spanish and French, though I'm more comfortable with my Spanish. Here to help in any way I can, I love everyone for being so dedicated so far!
Back to top Go down
besanamo

besanamo

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:51 am

Hola everyone!

I'm Becky. Not a mod anywhere but hoping to help out as much as I can as life allows it. To make things less confusing, my username on lj is the same (it's different on tumblr, twitter etc. though)
I'm 21 and live in Germany. I speak German, English and French. Barely remember my Latin and am teaching myself Spanish & Russian. Nice to meet y'all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loezzy

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:12 am

Hi everyone!

I'm Marloes (aka Loezzy) and I'm from The Netherlands, therefore I try to translate as much as possible into Dutch. Right now I'm working on the letters.

What else, what else...
Oh yeah I'm 20 years old. And super excited about RCH. Trying to help as much as possible!

Let's do this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA :: FORUM RELATED STUFF-
Jump to: