RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA

Keep hate out of the world's beautiful game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduce yourself

Go down 
+35
leoniæ
Jessi
Lulu
sorcha_forest
stolenskylines
conni
gupdm
bitcherry
wall upper
Emily84
Loezzy
besanamo
vaguelydirty
neenyah
jowlia
overratedashell
frozenglibber
Kem_viva
jenn
joHC
tonstant_weader
_toasterhead
fandomonymous
goldenskies
cryptogirl
haisha_hime
clarity
Dr_Donald_Trefusis
letsjamtogether
teetrinker
sitrusberry
steelwater
tinydevastation
nzcz
Admin
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emily84

Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:43 am

Hey everyone!
I'm Emily, 25 (almost 26 LOL), from Italy. Very Happy
My LJ name is emiliana84, and my tumblr is Emily84 because yeah, I'm original that way. Laughing

I'm a translator so I can help with English/Italian, English/Spanish, English/Catalan and Italian/Spanish/Catalan translations.

SOOOO PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS COMMUNITY <3333 pig
Back to top Go down
wall upper

wall upper

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:14 pm

yo, so I decided to be original and use my lj username over here too

not a mod or anything, but would be happy to help with anything if I can!
i'm 18, and I enjoy graphic design but am not going to pretend to be amazing at it.
Back to top Go down
bitcherry

bitcherry

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Hello everybody!

My name is Bruna, I'm 18 (almost 19) and I'm from Brasil. My username is bitcherry pretty much everywhere: livejournal, twitter and tumblr.

I speak Portuguese and English, and right now I'm also learning Spanish. I'll help whenever I can ♥
Back to top Go down
http://bitcherry.tumblr.com
gupdm

gupdm

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Hi!

My name is Gustavo. I'm from Brasil and I'm 18 years old. I'm gupdm on Twitter and outofthepackage on Tumblr.

I speak portuguese and my english is not so good, but I'm learning everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/gupdm
conni

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Hi!

I'm Conni, live in the US, and speak German in addition to English. I'm @exaggerated on twitter.
Back to top Go down
http://obligatedtoexaggerate.blogspot.com
stolenskylines

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 6:00 am

Hey! I'm Judy, 16 and from Sydney, Australia. I'm stolen_skylines on LJ, stolenskylines on Twitter & stolenskies on tumblr so not much difference there. Other than English, I can also speak Mandarin Chinese. (:
Back to top Go down
sorcha_forest

sorcha_forest

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi everyone. I have the same lj name, sorcha_forest. I've been lurking ontd_football for a while but didn't start commenting until quite recently. I love football and human rights is an interest of mine thus my joining this forum Very Happy

My hope is to erase hate in football period, whether its centered around racist, sexist, or homophobic notions.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Hi!   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi everybody! I'm not currently on LJ or Twitter, but I'll look you guys up on Facebook.

I'm from Canada and fluent in English, French, and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), and know a bit of Spanish if ever you need help Smile

Last edited by Lulu on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Jessica, 17 years old from Brazil. I talk fluently portuguese, english and I speak basic things in spanish!

Tumblr and twitter are hearttbreaker and LJ is heartt_breaker. Smile
Back to top Go down
leoniæ

leoniæ

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 am

Hi! I'm Leonie from the very north of Germany.

I don't have an active LJ at the moment, but I'm determined to get back.. some time, hah.
I'm @leonimakesapril on twitter.
In addition to English I speak German, French, Spanish (not too much, though I think I should...) and I understand most of Norwegian, Danish and Swedish in the written form.

:)
Back to top Go down
schnubbelie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 am

Hi all!

My name is Hanna, I'm 24 years old and I grew up near Beck's-Town (Bremen, Germany). My first language is German, and I'm fluent in English and French.
I have the same username on LJ and Twitter, but I don't use my twitter that much.
Translating stuff from English or French into German is what I do best ;-) I also like coming up with silly merch ideas.

(:
Back to top Go down
sundust17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:37 am

Hey everyone,
My name is Jen, I'm from the United States (Connecticut) my username is my LJ username and I am just sundust over on Twitter. I am really excited about this campaign and I would love to be more involved and do more to help.
Back to top Go down
UserSimon

UserSimon

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:52 pm

Hello RCH followers, I'm from Houston, USA and am a massive Houston Dynamo supporter. I submitted the NOH8 story about Dynamo player Mike Chabala to outsports.com and I guess it got picked up by RCH. So happy it's gone international Exclamation I am looking forward to being part of RCH.
Back to top Go down
dld_ftw

dld_ftw

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:55 am

Hi all -

Thanks for starting this effort - it's so needed!

I'm Lola from NYC. I'm a Madridista and I'm happy to help out in any way that I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RED CARD HOMOPHOBIA :: FORUM RELATED STUFF-
Jump to: